viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

Holiday

ok... hi,

Firts of all, the holiday for me has a hard day's when I don't see the beach. I think the best holidays I was have, is a summer in Iquique... Cavancha beach, espesifically. I was going for a swim every day, I wake up in the morning, eat a breakfast and go to the beach. I remember see my mom in the afternoon, when she say me: ''Hey, your household chores'', and I was have everything clean in the morning. This is my motivation in this times.

I was going whit my childhood friend to the beach and smoke and eat churros everyday. Ever a little time before to go whit other friends, becouse in Iquique all the people go to Cavancha like if the beach was a only landscape in the city (and I love it).

This holiday was a best summer that I remember, becouse I love swiming and feel the sun in my face more than anything, and go everyday, was a only privilege that I love. I was smoke a lot becouse I was have a job months earlier, and have money.

Even I have a sunburns in my face (I dont use sunscreen), but is a lovely sunsburns, becouse more than remember me this summer, is funny, is a mark in my nose and my face for my optical lenses.

She was live in Santiago when I was live in Iquique, she was a best woman that I know and make me feel so good have memories whit her, so... this is my best holiday.








5 comentarios:

  1. Giss, i like feel the sun in my face too, is a great feeling.
    I have never been in the North of Chile, but if someday I travel there I'll go definitely.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i lived in that city for ten years and what I liked most about her were the many kilometers of beach!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I lived in Iquique a couple of years when I was little and I also find that the beach coast is a common place to hang out, it's great

    ResponderBorrar

Bucket list

Hi hii, Fiiirrrsstt of alll, if I write my bucket list before of die, probably I write activities extravagant becouse the idea that I...