viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

Bucket list


Hi hii,

Fiiirrrsstt of alll, if I write my bucket list before of die, probably I write activities extravagant becouse the idea that I do all of my list is so... far. But, in this blog I will do it more realistic:

In my bucket list, one of the things that yes or yes I will do, is travel to different place and countrys. Obviously I need money, and for that I will thought take a break of my job and travel (I want it, I get it). Mooree realistic, other of my dreams, I will be eat all the flavors of ice cream in the world. I will practice extreme sports that I want and maybe I will practice a extreme sports when I eat the best ice cream of the world, I don't know. 


In this moment, one of the first things I want it, is complete my career, I will have money and pay to my family all the needs we will have. Before of die, I will have a house, maybe a little house, whit two rooms, and maybe two bathrooms (why not?) I will can receive visits and go out whit my friends. I dont need so much, so in my bucket list. 

If I have a possibility to travel to any place, maybe I travel whit my friends of the home (residence) that I currently live. I love this people like a family and obviously I want to spend my time whit them.


byesssssssssssssssss.









4 comentarios:

  1. eat all the flavors of ice cream in the world sounds fantastic I'm gonna copy your idea

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That ice cream idea sounds appetizing. Hope you can make your dream come true ╰(▔∀▔)╯

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Although the idea of tasting all the flavors of ice cream in the world sounds tempting, because no better I accompany you to do extreme sports, it would be very fun.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Tasting all the flavors of ice cream in the world should be a difficult task. Are you really willing to try them all? I have heard about fish ice cream and it doesn't sound very appetizing hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Bucket list

Hi hii, Fiiirrrsstt of alll, if I write my bucket list before of die, probably I write activities extravagant becouse the idea that I...