viernes, 9 de agosto de 2019

Practise post



Hi... Ok, we all know of segurity information on websites, but not all belive in this, or how dangerous this can be. I was part of this innocence, but when I see the documental of personal information and how this is utilised for manipulate for their own purposes (like comercial interests). I Don't know what belive.

In my opinion, in some other form they know your information, but why not limit this theft? I used many socials media, particulary youtube, and I know when I create an account, I lose the control. Because I was just a babe, and... petsocity, and other apps in facebook or youtube or tumblr, look very attractive as ignore that.

Until now, the only personal information that I regret to post is a photos in facebook and create account when I was a stupid babe. 

From bad to worse.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Bucket list

Hi hii, Fiiirrrsstt of alll, if I write my bucket list before of die, probably I write activities extravagant becouse the idea that I...